Safe, reliable, and cost-effective utility infrastructure services
Corix Utilities specializes in water, wastewater, and energy utilities.
Our experience and ability to structure unique solutions to suit any utility requirements allow us to help institutions, government agencies, and small to medium-sized communities realize significant utility infrastructure improvements.
Corix’s custom solutions range from full privatizations to simple operating agreements and everything in between. We have helped support regulated and non-regulated utilities and also offer privatization under long-term concession contracts for municipal, university, and military customers. We have entered operating agreements for long-term operations support; medium-term support during a privatization transition period; and short-term renewable contracts with utility owners. Corix will work to find solutions that best meet any needs and business objectives.
Our experience also includes:
- structuring utility privatization/concession contracts
- providing public entities with a high level of contractual control and overall governance of utility systems
- delivering the transparency of an open-book, regulatory cost-of-service pricing model
Corix offers a tailored approach to solving utility challenges, including for:
- District energy
- Electric distribution
- Natural gas distribution
- Central heat and power
- Water treatment and distribution
- Wastewater collection and treatment
- Chilled water
- Safe, reliable utility services
- Reduction of longstanding problems
- Proactive maintenance and upgrades
- Environmentally responsible enhancements
- Customer service excellence